Moderators: MamaK321, suslvgeo, 4peasinourpod

Forum rules
Aug 6-8
imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 545

Re: just over an hour left ;)

Post by imwickedwitch »

30 minutes left but I think I am finished....
Becky

Image Image Image
hendoscrap
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 21

Post by hendoscrap »

I loved the extra day. I actually did 3 challenges which I have never done any challenges. I did all three of them yesterday and today, not during the crop. I am way to addicted to the games and reading all the posts that I can't concentrate on actually scrapbooking. What scrapbooking? during a crop? what a crazy idea! Definitely keep the due date after the weekend.
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

4peasinourpod wrote:did you like the extra day? I am trying to evaluate the crop this time :)

i LOVED the extra day! I was babysitting my granddaughter all day yesterday and didn't have time to finish until after midnight last night. Uploaded it today. I spent so much time during the crop playing the games that I didn't scrap until after it ended.

Image Image Image Image

letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

I need to think about scheduling a day off - maybe I could get more done that way.

But this was a great crop!
Laurie

imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola

Post by imwickedwitch »

letumom wrote:I need to think about scheduling a day off - maybe I could get more done that way.

I took a "mental health" day today. Try it!!! :greenwinkb:
Becky

Image Image Image
letumom
Cherry Jubilee

Post by letumom »

imwickedwitch wrote:
letumom wrote:I need to think about scheduling a day off - maybe I could get more done that way.

Thankfully, we have PTO, for use in anyway you want - vacation, dr visits, etc. I couldn't think about taking any time though, cause my billable hours last week were in the toilet due to some training I attended.

I'm already scheduled to take PTO for Thanksgiving, so I doubt I'll be able to take the extra day after the next crop. Oh well, maybe in the spring.
Laurie

imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola

Post by imwickedwitch »

letumom wrote:
imwickedwitch wrote:

Thankfully, we have PTO, for use in anyway you want - vacation, dr visits, etc. I couldn't think about taking any time though, cause my billable hours last week were in the toilet due to some training I attended.

I'm already scheduled to take PTO for Thanksgiving, so I doubt I'll be able to take the extra day after the next crop. Oh well, maybe in the spring.
You don't get paid for training???
Becky

Image Image Image
scraptag
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 567

Post by scraptag »

gee, how dumb am I? I kept thinking that yesterday was the cut off, so I didn't even try to scrap today. duh! Good luck everyone!
letumom
Cherry Jubilee

Post by letumom »

imwickedwitch wrote:
letumom wrote: Thankfully, we have PTO, for use in anyway you want - vacation, dr visits, etc. I couldn't think about taking any time though, cause my billable hours last week were in the toilet due to some training I attended.

I do get paid, but when my billable hours drop, then less bonus at the end of the quarter. So I have to make it up somehow.
Laurie

imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola

Post by imwickedwitch »

letumom wrote:
imwickedwitch wrote:
letumom wrote: Thankfully, we have PTO, for use in anyway you want - vacation, dr visits, etc. I couldn't think about taking any time though, cause my billable hours last week were in the toilet due to some training I attended.

I do get paid, but when my billable hours drop, then less bonus at the end of the quarter. So I have to make it up somehow.
That seems wrong, somehow, tell them the broom says they need to pay you more hours!
Becky

Image Image Image
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

Can't wait to see the winners list!

Lynda

Return to “Summer Crop 2010”