Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Re: Flasher's Merry Month Of May Challenge

Post by Flasher »

wimom wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 5:46 pm
I knew I wanted to make a birthday card and use emerald green and maybe lilies of the valley. I was so happy to find this lovely vintage-y lilies of the valley printable online! Added some layering, stitching and two butterflies. The butterflies are a little olive-greenish but the card base, green layer and some of the green in the leaves are emerald. Just love how this turned out -- thanks for the inspiration!

So pretty!  Love the stitching and your Lilies of the Valley are beautiful!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

celticrose wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 9:30 am
Captures May perfectly!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

ScrappyRN74 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 10:43 am

How neat to use Florence Nightingale as your inspiration!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

ds4home wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 10:33 pm

I went with the emerald green color!

Great layout!  Love your layered star!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Amy Jo wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:41 pm
I was inspired by the green and used a photo from my wedding day…May 30 :)

Simply gorgeous!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Re: *WINNER* Flasher's Merry Month Of May Challenge

Post by Flasher »

Bumped with WINNER in OP!

Amy Jo
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 754

Post by Amy Jo »

Congrats Bonnie!
ImageImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Congratulations Bonnie!
meh
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 21

Post by meh »

Congratulations Bonnie.
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 986

Post by blfonty »

Thank you so much Laura! I'm so Happy! This was one of my favorite NSD Challenges.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”