Scrap a Day, May 18th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Scrap a Day, May 18th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. I ended up squeezing in another challenge last night. Today I have to clean up my scrap room but feeling too lazy right now. I went to bed way too late again last night. I have been doing better with that and need to get back on track with going to bed earlier. Monday I’m going to have to get up really early as they will be putting on my new roof! They are delivering all the roofing materials as we speak! Once I shake off this morning’s lazies I have a bunch of things to do around the house, plus I need to get in my yard and start cleaning out flower pots and the mess of pollen and leaves that the last storm brought down.

I did this layout for Vicki’s Hot Pockets challenge. I had a lot of fun with it.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Re: Scrap a Day, May 18th

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:26 am
Hey Cherries. I ended up squeezing in another challenge last night. Today I have to clean up my scrap room but feeling too lazy right now. I went to bed way too late again last night. I have been doing better with that and need to get back on track with going to bed earlier. Monday I’m going to have to get up really early as they will be putting on my new roof! They are delivering all the roofing materials as we speak! Once I shake off this morning’s lazies I have a bunch of things to do around the house, plus I need to get in my yard and start cleaning out flower pots and the mess of pollen and leaves that the last storm brought down.

I did this layout for Vicki’s Hot Pockets challenge. I had a lot of fun with it.

Your layout is absolutely adorable, Barb! Love the way you did the pocket! ☺️
I hear ya about staying up too late and having the ladies this morning! 😂
You have a great day! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
I ALSO stayed up too late and have the ladies this morning! 😂
I'm just watching the NSD winners get posted- it's always so fun to see who wins what! Lol I love to see my friends win! 😊
I'm gonna do a little bit of tidying up today - and work on something for the rewind lol those are my weekend plans. To work on rewind and May challenges, and to tidy up my living room again! 😂
Stay blessed, Cherry Friends ! 😊
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:

Your LO is fabulous, Barb!  My favorite fall colors and that pocket full of foliage is the best! 

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1361

Post by VickiR »

I am up...and that's about it.  I managed to get my winners picked and posted along with replying to a few posts.  Now I'm back to my rocker for the day.  Raining and chilly day. 
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

Love your layout, Barb!  Love all the leaves and branches coming out of your envelope.  
Holly have fun working on all your rewind projects.

Me, I will be cleaning my house and getting laundry done before surgery on Monday.  Not sure when I will get to it again.  Curtis will now be in charge of all things laundry and cleaning.  Although the Seattle DD is coming home on June1, so she can probably help out with things.  

Yesterday, Curtis and I headed down the road to Helena for our rescheduled dermatology appointments.  Not snowing, but the wind was blowing like crazy.  I have a good sized SUV and it was rocking us around on the Interstate.  Seems to have settled down this morning and the sun is shining.  

Hope to get my work done and be able to work on a couple of layouts.
Last edited by MTCanuk on Sat May 18, 2024 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1774

Post by aheatfan »

pawprints wrote:

Love your layout, enjoy your day  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by aheatfan »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:46 am
Hey Cherries 😊
I'm just watching the NSD winners get posted- it's always so fun to see who wins what! Lol I love to see my friends win! 😊
I'm gonna do a little bit of tidying up today - and work on something for the rewind lol those are my weekend plans. To work on rewind and May challenges, and to tidy up my living room again! 😂

Happy Scrapping Holly  😊
🌴Kristin  

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by aheatfan »

VickiR wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:52 am
I am up...and that's about it.  I managed to get my winners picked and posted along with replying to a few posts.  Now I'm back to my rocker for the day.  Raining and chilly day. 
I think I saw in a post today somewhere that you are not feeling well...I hope everything is ok and that you are back to your scrappy self soon. 

🌴Kristin  

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by aheatfan »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:54 am
Love your layout, Barb!  Love all the leaves and branches coming out of your envelope.  

Me, I will be cleaning my house and getting laundry done before surgery on Monday.  Not sure when I will get to it again.  Curtis will no be in charge of all things laundry and cleaning.  Although the Seattle DD is coming home on June1, so she can probably help out with things.  

Yesterday, Curtis and I headed down the road to Helena for our rescheduled dermatology appointments.  Not snowing, but the wind was blowing like crazy.  I have a good sized SUV and it was rocking us around on the Interstate.  Seems to have settled down this morning and the sun is shining.  

Hope you can get everything you want done and sending good thoughts your way for your surgery on Monday. 

🌴Kristin  

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by aheatfan »

Happy Saturday Cherries. Today is all about cleaning and laundry.  My scrap room is a DISASTER.  I did so good keeping it clean over the NSD weekend but it all fell to pieces this week trying to get a few more challenges.  My laundry is a mountain any my floors need some attention. Hoping to get scrappy tomorrow after I clean this huge mess!!
🌴Kristin  

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 11:40 am
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:46 am
Hey Cherries 😊

Happy Scrapping Holly  😊

And to you as well, Kristin! 😊
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

VickiR wrote:

Hope you start feeling better soon!!  I’ll be joining you come next week on my reclining couch!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 11:43 am
Happy Saturday Cherries. Today is all about cleaning and laundry.  My scrap room is a DISASTER.  I did so good keeping it clean over the NSD weekend but it all fell to pieces this week trying to get a few more challenges.  My laundry is a mountain any my floors need some attention. Hoping to get scrappy tomorrow after I clean this huge mess!!

Haha it's a disaster here, too! 😂😭 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I TRIED cleaning up in between projects, but ... 😂
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:

Me, I will be cleaning my house and getting laundry done before surgery on Monday.  Not sure when I will get to it again.  Curtis will now be in charge of all things laundry and cleaning.  Although the Seattle DD is coming home on June1, so she can probably help out with things.  

I'll be praying for your surgery to go well, Leslee!!!
I'm so glad your weather is better today, too! That wind can get scary sometimes!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:

Lol I REALLY wish I had a rocking chair, Vicki! One of these days! 😉
I hope you have a nice relaxing day!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3697

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:

Gorgeous layout Barb! LOVE the die cut leaves and flowers. And love the pocket!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

VickiR wrote:

Take it easy Vicki and rest. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

MTCanuk wrote:

Good luck in getting everything done!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries! Whew! I'm tired already and its not even noon!

Yesterday was a very busy work day, crunching numbers for a part of the FY report. Watched some TV last night then up early this morning. Fed the pups, wrapped Anton's and Wesley's birthday gifts and chose my winners for my NSD challenges and the before/after NSD photo game. Gave out points, posted a fun game to pick my next avatar. Made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen, started the dishwasher. Loaded up Jasmine and Shelby in the car for their annual exam/shots. Quite a work out to get them in the car to go to the vet, and then alot of chaos while they are getting their temp taken, shots and exam. But luckily all is well. Yes, Jasmine's eyes are getting a little worse, and one is more cloudy then the other, but we were all expecting it. Paid the bill and they had no issues getting into the car to go home. LOL. Once home, they jumped out and will probably take a nap.

We are relaxing a bit then we will hit the showers, load up the gifts and head to my brother's house at 12:30pm for the birthday party. Wes turns THREE today and Anton turned ONE on Thursday. If we're FB friends, you'll see tons of photos later. :)

Then at 5, head over to Ingleside for the Scholarship Ceremony at my bio dad's house for 2 Ingleside seniors. That should wrap up at about 8pm. I'm definetly sleeping in tomorrow!

Have a great day cherries!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”