2010 Christmas Tag MAILED OUT see post

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Re: 2010 Christmas Tag Swap CLOSED

Post by Charleneanne »

ok Mine went postal yesterday. Dont know how long it takes to get to Canada from California but you should have them soon.
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 253

Post by Northern Brat »

I have tags from Janet, but I realize, I have two Janets....will the real Janet please step forward!!!

Tags were adorable..came from Morrow, OH
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Those would be mine. Sorry I forgot to put my screen name on them.
ImageImage 

greenmomma
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by greenmomma »

Mine are going to go postal tomorrow morning. I had alot of fun creating them and will post pics when I am done!
Katie
nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »

I have mine done. just have to get them in the mail :)
Image~Angie~
fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 204

Post by fong33 »

Hi ladies,

My mother was hospitalized since the beginning of Sept with serious heart and kidney issues. She has been in the intensive care the entire time. Each time I thought she was turning the corner and could be discharged, things changed. I have been hopeful that I would be able to complete the tags for the swap and not be a flake since she was being transferred to a rehab facility on Tuesday. I had planned to complete the tags earlier this week, but after a tough day with the transfer, I was wiped out. I feel so bad for not being able to complete my end of the deal, but I also don't want to hold up the swap.

I reached out to Leslie to find out if it would be OK for me to try to get them out to next week, I will try my best to finish them this weekend and in the mail to you next week or send 17 scrapping items to her in place of my tags.

Leslie was so understanding and kind by offering to help me with the tags for my spot.

I just wanted to let you all know and apologize for not being to complete my spots and to say what a WONDERFUL swap hostess Leslie is.
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Northern Brat »

fong33 wrote:Hi ladies,

My mother was hospitalized since the beginning of Sept with serious heart and kidney issues. She has been in the intensive care the entire time. Each time I thought she was turning the corner and could be discharged, things changed. I have been hopeful that I would be able to complete the tags for the swap and not be a flake since she was being transferred to a rehab facility on Tuesday. I had planned to complete the tags earlier this week, but after a tough day with the transfer, I was wiped out. I feel so bad for not being able to complete my end of the deal, but I also don't want to hold up the swap.

I reached out to Leslie to find out if it would be OK for me to try to get them out to next week, I will try my best to finish them this weekend and in the mail to you next week or send 17 scrapping items to her in place of my tags.

Leslie was so understanding and kind by offering to help me with the tags for my spot.

I just wanted to let you all know and apologize for not being to complete my spots and to say what a WONDERFUL swap hostess Leslie is.
Aww thanks! I am covering your spot so not to worry! The tags that are coming in are wonderful! I hope everyone is happy again this year! I don't want you to worry another minute about this swap. I hope and pray that your mother gets better soon. You take care and me and the girls will look after you here! XO
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: 2010 Christmas Tag Swap PAST DUE...PM ME!

Post by Northern Brat »

They are coming in! I am giving a week to get the ones that postal. I need to hear from you girls!
Leslie
J - /6
ImageImage
Chan138
Cherry Blossom

Post by Chan138 »

Mine were in the mail this morning! You should receive them soon! :)
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Northern Brat »

Chan138 wrote:Mine were in the mail this morning! You should receive them soon! :)
Awesome!!! Thank you!
Leslie
J - /6
ImageImage
nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »

I sent you a PM...I should be able to get them in the mial this week or first of next week....trying to get my crop classes togther....my life just got crazy lately!
Image~Angie~
BeatrizS
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 222

Post by BeatrizS »

omg I can't believe i missed this swap!
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Northern Brat »

BeatrizS wrote:omg I can't believe i missed this swap!
I pm'd you.
Leslie
J - /6
ImageImage
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Northern Brat »

Who is Chantelle? I got your tags! I just don't know what your screen name is!!! Looked at the board again...me bad...Chan123 makes the most sense!!! haha!
Leslie
J - /6
ImageImage
evilqueen
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 555

Post by evilqueen »

You drinking again, Leslie. :)
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Northern Brat »

evilqueen wrote:You drinking again, Leslie. :)
Is it noticeable? :winkb:
Leslie
J - /6
ImageImage
BeatrizS
Cherry Bomb

Post by BeatrizS »

HI Leslie! Just wanted to know if you got my tags yet.
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Northern Brat »

BeatrizS wrote:HI Leslie! Just wanted to know if you got my tags yet.
Not yet! I have been noticing that packages coming in have been slow. I wonder if it has anything to do with that recent bomb threat? Friends of mine are even noticing that things coming from the States is unusually slower right now...I'm not worried yet!!!
Leslie
J - /6
ImageImage
BeatrizS
Cherry Bomb

Post by BeatrizS »

yeah and the post office was also closed last thursday, that may have something to do with it too. Well, let me know when you get it.
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Northern Brat »

Ok girls...here's the deal...

I have been waiting for three more sets of tags. If I don't get them by next weekend, Dec. 3, I'm popping what I have in the mail, and then will mail you the three tags when they come in. I'm worried that you aren't going to have them for your gifts. I have no problem resending the last batch to you. Comments? Questions? Is that fair?
Leslie
J - /6
ImageImage

Return to “Swap Talk”