WINNERS! *_*Make A Wish*_*

jacksgrma
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Re: *_*Make A Wish*_*

Post by jacksgrma »

MamaK321 wrote: make sure you read my tip for posting the images, girls. i don't mind you editing your post.
OK, I right click on picture and I only get "copy" not copy image location
then when I click on the mountian it asks for the url and then has some forigen language (I'm not joking)
so I right click Paste and it asks for permission to access my clip board, I say OK and the image shows up
until I hit submit, then its not there. I give up!! I did get a link to the paper to appear!
Last edited by jacksgrma on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy(in MI)
brendab
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 24

Post by brendab »

I have 200 pictures to scrap from our recently motorcycle trip through the Allegheny Mountains, so I really NEED these Teresa Collins Travelogue items!
http://www.acherryontop.com/company/ter ... ogue/96525
Brenda B.
MoochieMama
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 59

Post by MoochieMama »

Image  This is what I really really want b/c it's purple and it's pretty and I just need me some purple lovin!! :bluelol:
Michelle

Pegster
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 263

Post by Pegster »

I have been eyeballing these..yummy..I want to get started on some xmas stuff early, so that I am not rushing around!
Peggy
2_maybe_3
Cherry Blossom

Post by 2_maybe_3 »

I really really really need some new blades for my Cricut!  I have been using the same blade for the past year.  I think it's time for a new one.

Other than that I need my DH our of my room so I can get to my scrap stuff.  I know ya'll can't help me there. LOL
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

Ooh, ok...

These have an awesome anniversary part I could use for a big layout I have coming up!  And I haven't bought new rub-ons in soooo long... I love the full sheet instead of having to pick through those I've already cut apart! ;)  Sooooo prettttttyyyyy.... :inlove:

Image Image
carrie123
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 699

Post by carrie123 »

I really need this for our trip that I am on right now to Disney World. I hope I win cuz I wont have any money left to buy it when I come home. LOL!
Mom2Bri
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 248

Post by Mom2Bri »

I desparately :winkb: need this stamp from the BG Ambrosia line
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif
RaeMaeLou
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 26

Post by RaeMaeLou »

I desperately need this Sunflower Glimmer Mist!  The only colors I have are dark and I need something to brighten up my GM projects.
ejlautz
Cherry Tart

Post by ejlautz »

I really need anything from the 3 bug Playtime line, but especially the stamps. They would be perfect for making thank you cards for his first birthday. THe party was a construction theme! 
http://www.acherryontop.com/company/3_b ... time/97496
Joanne
momofgjc
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 178

Post by momofgjc »

It would have to be this magazine...I am an Idea Book whore and I have looked all over for this one....and there is only 1 left *sobbing*
dianagirly
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 812

Post by dianagirly »

I want this SOOOO BAAAAAD! It would match my home decor so well and although I do have scrapbooks, I don't have a coffee table book! I love this one and I just know my family pics would be gorgeous in it!
one_who_crops
Cherry Tart

Post by one_who_crops »

I am all about Halloween. It is my favorite holiday. I do so many papercrafts and layouts with this theme.
This is sooooo cute. I really need this kit to get my Halloween fix! lol 
cubshan
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 49

Post by cubshan »

Image          I just gotta have this.  I LOVE Doodlebug and it is hard to find this around here.  Everywhere I even try never heard of it or is sold out.  I wanted to create a house for my Mom for Xmas.
Image Image
karenvonbaron
Cherry Blossom

Post by karenvonbaron »

I really, really, really need this because we are getting a NEW BABY in December...1st great grandchild for my parents!  WooHoo!!  Last baby was 20 years ago, so we are very excited! :inlove:

http://www.acherryontop.com/type/binder ... ooks/97807
Karen
"Never eat more than you can lift" - Miss Piggy
ImageImageImage
-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Post by -Shannon- »

I have nothing in my basket because this morning I had no will power and bought stuff. LOL
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Post by TheFiberLady »

i'll make patti proud...i need this glitter desperately bad...because everyone needs some glitter and glam in their lives and los!

Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!
MiasMommy
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 158

Post by MiasMommy »

These would be so cute in DD fireman album.  Yes my daugte(shes 3 1/2) is obsessed with fireman.  She loves all men in uniforms but fireman are her fav.  Actually she has her own fireman outfit and loves playing that she is rescuing someone.  SHe also likes any shows with firemen in them. 
Christina
ImCanadian
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 1

Post by ImCanadian »

This is a must. I am doing a page for my granddaughter and this is perfect for the paper I have. There is nothing better than a good rub on.
2Bizi
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 408

Post by 2Bizi »

These look like such fun but I need to have the push to  get it because I'm afraid I'll get it and maybe not quite have the skill to make it look so great... 
2Bizi
Choices are never hard if we are not afraid of bringing change..

Return to “Summer Crop 2008”