Challenge #3

happayscrappay
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 315

Re: Challenge #3

Post by happayscrappay »

that gray rosette was a pair of pants. I cut off part of the leg to make it. (and since then, I've been having more fun with the pair of pants. the zipper broke and they were no good anymore but I like what they've become!)
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps
DolphinSoul
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 506

Post by DolphinSoul »

This challenge really got me thinking of what to use.. I always am keeping things from everywhere I go. The thing I have the most off is Disney Stuff!! So this layout includes 2 old Disney Tickets, Our Just Married Button we wore around the park that day, and the "Happily Ever After" with the birds was out of an old Disney magazine; the rhinestones are actually from a package I had bought to make my 'honeymoon flip flops' before the wedding. And it helped me use up the 2008 Sticker before I forgot what I bought it for!!! All the paper is actually made from scraps I had left over too! I went full force for this one!
The scanner did not liking scanning it in with the button! So it definitely shadowed throughout this photo of it and made things darker then they were! All the stars on the bottom are actually glittery!! And the 'pixie dust' of rhinestones behind Tink are white and pink, but the scanner didn't pick it up! It looks much more 'Magical' in person!!!
~ Carissa ~

lostinadream
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 38

Post by lostinadream »

Here's my recycled page.... I used prima packaging (the black/white polka dot piece & the teal piece behind the title) and a page torn out of an old book & glimmer misted.

"Like the sound of silence calling, I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling..
lost a in a dream." Josh Groban ~When You Say You Love Me~
craftyfool
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 247

Post by craftyfool »

Here's mine! I recycled the bag my DD wrapped my present in.

Beth-W
Featured Guest Coordinator
Gallery: 459

Post by Beth-W »

You guys are amazing!!! All fantastic ideas! :-D :-D
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage
stinkerbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 688

Post by stinkerbelle »

Imagehere's mine. i used a clothing tag of my son's :)
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image
ajkulig
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 47

Post by ajkulig »

I recycled an old CD so scratched it was never going to work again, I had been meaning to trash it for weeks! Image
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}
scraptag
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 567

Post by scraptag »

I have had that tag for a long time (point zero) and was finally glad to use it. I wish I could have found more to use, but I'm a minimalist, and don't keep alot of things.
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

My recyled product was bottle caps and some pages from a book on plays that I received in a kit. The bottle caps came from the families love of Coke bottle in real glass bottles like the 'ole days with real bottle caps. Lynn's collecting them for something and I raided the stash!

My son and cat "Que" sharing a special moment!

Return to “Summer Crop 2009”