Ornaments Received 2019

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Ornaments Received 2019

Post by Flasher »

Please post here when you receive your ornament.  Also, post a picture if you can so we can all enjoy it!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

cat1393
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 221

Re: Ornaments Received 2019

Post by cat1393 »

ImageRecieved my ornaments!! Love each and every one of them...can't wait to put the Tree up...TYSVM Valerie.

Christine
cat1393
Cherry Cola

Post by cat1393 »

I was hoping to see more ornaments! I am mailing my package on 11/29/19, since I am off from work.

Christine
Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

I got mine yesterday!  LOVE them!  I'll get pics up shortly!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3699

Post by blbabe1234 »

I sent out the ornaments to my girl on Nov 25th. Hope she got them!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 86

Post by Monroe1218 »

I received my ornaments!!  I haven't had a chance to open the box -as they were delivered to the neighbor and she had been in China.... but they are at my house and ready for me to open as soon as I get home!
Rebecca

cat1393
Cherry Cola

Post by cat1393 »

My picture of the ornaments was there...I don't know what happened!

Christine
VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 437

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

HI CHERRIES

I GOT MY ORANMENTS TODAY!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...….  SINCE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT PIC'S UP I WILL TELL WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE

I GOT A WHITE CERAMIC REINDEER VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT A WHITE CERAMIC TREE WITH SOME GREEN SLASHES IN IT FOR MORE DETAIL VERY COOL...………..

I GOT 2 METAL HOSES WITH ALL THE DETAILS OF A HOUSE & 1 METAL BARN W/ALL THE DETAILS OF A BARN I REALLY LOVE THE METAL ORANMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER I GOT THEM FROM THERE WAS NO INFO OTHER THEN FROM A ZIP CODE OF 245-- BUT THANK YOU AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.... THEY ARE ON MY TREE AS I TYPE....

VALERIE
Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Post by Shutterbug »

I received my ornaments.  Thanks Laura!  I LOVE Them and so does Jason>  He could tell both the Hamburger and the Nativity.  I love them so much!

I am trying to post thew photo's from the gallery and I am having issues. I will try again later.  

Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Post by Shutterbug »

Image  Image
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper

Post by Monroe1218 »

Here are the two adorable ornaments I received from Brandy/blbabe1234 - I love them and they look great on my tree!  Thanks again!
Rebecca

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Monroe1218 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:14 am

Here are the two adorable ornaments I received from Brandy/blbabe1234 - I love them and they look great on my tree!  Thanks again!
I'm so glad you love them! I had fun shopping for you! :) :)

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper

Post by Monroe1218 »

I mailed my ornaments out on Friday with Priority mail - they should be there no later than today.....
Rebecca

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Monroe1218 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:06 am
I mailed my ornaments out on Friday with Priority mail - they should be there no later than today.....

And I got them! Thank you so much Rebecca! :-D :greeninlove:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

I received my beautiful ornaments from Rebecca/Monroe1218 this morning. thank you so very much! I LOVE each and every one of them!

They are perfect! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:01 pm
I received my beautiful ornaments from Rebecca/Monroe1218 this morning. thank you so very much! I LOVE each and every one of them!

ImageImageImage

They are perfect! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

What great choices for you, Brandy!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Finally getting around to posting pics of my ornaments!  I got this dual "Naughty" and "Nice" ball set (which I have so many ideas going through my head on how to use them differently every year), and a couple of wood cut-out ornaments.  I love all of them!  They are perfect for me!  Thanks so much, Christine!

Jenni328
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 6

Post by Jenni328 »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:22 pm
HI CHERRIES

I GOT MY ORANMENTS TODAY!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...….  SINCE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT PIC'S UP I WILL TELL WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE

I GOT A WHITE CERAMIC REINDEER VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT A WHITE CERAMIC TREE WITH SOME GREEN SLASHES IN IT FOR MORE DETAIL VERY COOL...………..

I GOT 2 METAL HOSES WITH ALL THE DETAILS OF A HOUSE & 1 METAL BARN W/ALL THE DETAILS OF A BARN I REALLY LOVE THE METAL ORANMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER I GOT THEM FROM THERE WAS NO INFO OTHER THEN FROM A ZIP CODE OF 245-- BUT THANK YOU AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.... THEY ARE ON MY TREE AS I TYPE....

VALERIE

Valerie, Your so welcome. It was me after a few extra long shift at work lol. I told my daughter I know I mailed it but I don't think i put any info on it lol. Those metal ornaments can be placed over christmas lights to allow a three d type effect. I wished the antique mall had had more. I really liked them too!!

Return to “Christmas Ornament Exchange”