new person

The place to chat and mingle with Scrapbook Celebrities!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Re: new person

Post by emarie803 »

Welcome to ACOT!
3 Pals
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 49

Post by 3 Pals »

Welcome! I hope you stick around - it is a great place.
ImageImage Image
Ann
meteechtap
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 318

Post by meteechtap »

Wow, guess I'm behind Welcoming you! Glad you came to join us here at ACOT. This is one of the most wonderful group of scrappers and people
anywhere!! So Welcome , welcome, welcome and looking forward to getting to know you!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

txbelle26
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 232

Post by txbelle26 »

Welcome!
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

FairyMouseMom
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 943

Post by FairyMouseMom »

Welcome to ACOT
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image
Tinkeringjo
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by Tinkeringjo »

oh my gosh what a wonderful welcome, and they still come :) cool beans!... ayla ... sorry i missed your question last night, nutella hotchocolate.. just heat a cup of milk on the stove add 1 tsp of cocoa powder and a big spoon of nutella, a little sugar if you must, and let the nutella melt. it is absolutely devine. mmmmm!.

milmomma ... hybrid scrapping is completely and utterly new to me, never ever done it, so that would be interesting to learn.

thanks once again ladies. :)
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

Tinkeringjo wrote:oh my gosh what a wonderful welcome, and they still come :) cool beans!... ayla ... sorry i missed your question last night, nutella hotchocolate.. just heat a cup of milk on the stove add 1 tsp of cocoa powder and a big spoon of nutella, a little sugar if you must, and let the nutella melt. it is absolutely devine. mmmmm!.

milmomma ... hybrid scrapping is completely and utterly new to me, never ever done it, so that would be interesting to learn.

thanks once again ladies. :)
Thanks! and I was right....i think this is something the boys will love. I think we'll wait for colder weather though lol.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Tinkeringjo
Cherry Tart

Post by Tinkeringjo »

Well here in the UK its either cold or wet, or both lol so hot chocolate all year round lol. yes something your boys will love i have no doubt :)
Ayla
Cherry Addict

Post by Ayla »

Tinkeringjo wrote:Well here in the UK its either cold or wet, or both lol so hot chocolate all year round lol. yes something your boys will love i have no doubt :)
It's been a hot summer, although a cool front came through yesterday and our forecast today is for a high of 75....definitely a welcome change!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Tinkeringjo
Cherry Tart

Post by Tinkeringjo »

i don't really do so well in the heat, certainly an autumn (fall) kinda gal.
Ayla
Cherry Addict

Post by Ayla »

We get a fair amount of snow, and I have a mild form of Seasonal Affective Disorder, so winter time really gets to me (thankfully I have discovered tanners, which makes a world of difference for me), and I just love spring! I love fall too, with the smells and colors...Michigan falls are beautiful. But spring....when the world reawakens, the flowers burst into bloom...color rejoins the world instead of gray......spring is my favorite!
 Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3699

Post by blbabe1234 »

Ayla wrote:
Tinkeringjo wrote:Well here in the UK its either cold or wet, or both lol so hot chocolate all year round lol. yes something your boys will love i have no doubt :)
It's been a hot summer, although a cool front came through yesterday and our forecast today is for a high of 75....definitely a welcome change!

I cannot wait til cooler weather! Your high was not even our lowest! Our lows have been 80-84!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Tinkeringjo
Cherry Tart

Post by Tinkeringjo »

sounds beautiful.. i have to say spring here, in the country is pretty spectacular.. i should get some snaps and layouts up. oh reminds me ive not even been to the gallery here yet. so much to see and do :)
wahoo_mom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 195

Post by wahoo_mom »

Hello and welcome!
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187