Can someone help me.?

The place to chat and mingle with Scrapbook Celebrities!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5437

Can someone help me.?

Post by Retiree3 »

My computer died and I am having to use my iPhone to post. I Have not been able to post any pictures.  Can Someone tell me what keys are the command and control keys? I appreciate any help.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2442

Re: Can someone help me.?

Post by emmapaige »

I have no ideas but I think Kim mentioned that she posts from her phone. Maybe send her a message or hopefully she will see this. Good luck.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5437

Post by Retiree3 »

Thank you Chris! wrote:I have no ideas but I think Kim mentioned that she posts from her phone. Maybe send her a message or hopefully she will see this. Good luck.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Hi, Donna, my smart phone is a Samsung galaxy S5, and my teenager is already telling me it's old ...

I can upload a photo to the gallery, and used to be able to copy/paste it to a thread, but that option is gone now. I don't know what happened, lol. I'm not real tech-savvy. 

When you go to the gallery and choose file, then the screen has "choose a file", and I hit "documents", then "gallery", and it opens to my photos, and I have to choose "camera" or another file I have the photo saved in, I select the photo, and it's in the gallery ... hope this helps...

But then I have to go to my laptop to copy and paste it to a challenge thread... 
Kim

Image Image  
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

I have an I phone and do the same as Kim.  Can load a photo to the gallery but cannot link it to a challenge.
Have to use my desk top for that. 

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Christi S.
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1467

Post by Christi S. »

I can upload to the gallery from my iphone/ipad but can only put a link to my gallery layout/card in the message board thread.  I cannot embed the photo.

Sounds like something ACOT might want to look into.  I ONLY take photos with my iphone, ipad, and LG tablet.  I have to use a laptop or PC to add them to the thread.

Christi
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

Return to “The Cherry Loft”