Scrap a Day, May 10th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1043

Scrap a Day, May 10th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. It’s raining today so my roof job was canceled and has to be rescheduled. Our temps are back in the 40s again and I had to turn the heat back on. Ugh. This weather is all over the place. Since the day is now free I am just going to relax and chill and get back to working on NSD challenges.

Have a great day Cherries.
 Image Image Image Image

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Re: Scrap a Day, May 10th

Post by MTCanuk »

Seems you have our miserable weather from earlier this week,  sunshine and warming temperatures here.  Had a good trip to Helena yesterday despite a rainy drive all the way there.  Got everything accomplished that we needed to.

No plans, really , here.  Get out and walk.  My hip can tell I haven’t walked in a few days.  

Enjoy your Friday, all!  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3699

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:47 am
Hey Cherries. It’s raining today so my roof job was canceled and has to be rescheduled. Our temps are back in the 40s again and I had to turn the heat back on. Ugh. This weather is all over the place. Since the day is now free I am just going to relax and chill and get back to working on NSD challenges.

I'm so sorry mother nature is not cooperating.

WOW...would you like me to send over some of our "heat" to keep you warm? LOL. We had a heat index yesterday of 112
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries. Typical Friday here. Our contractors got to stopping point a little early yesterday so they were done by 4:30pm. They cleaned up really well and will be back Monday morning. They have a funeral to go to today. You know the pups are happy to have their freedom back!

Yesterday was a busy work day. Already cleaned the bathrooms and went to the grocery store. Eating a quick breakfast before starting on work. Still need to sweep/mop the floors.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

MTCanuk wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 8:58 am
Seems you have our miserable weather from earlier this week,  sunshine and warming temperatures here.  Had a good trip to Helena yesterday despite a rainy drive all the way there.  Got everything accomplished that we needed to.

No plans, really , here.  Get out and walk.  My hip can tell I haven’t walked in a few days.  

Enjoy your Friday, all!  

Glad you got everything done.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Sue2024
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by Sue2024 »

It’s on the cool side over here as well.  Not quite as cool as yesterday, though.  Maybe we will be back into the low 70’s next week.

I may or may not try to scrap; depends on how I feel/the dog (nearly 16 year old beagle), etc. 
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2442

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:

We are having the same chilly and rainy weather. Good day to stay inside.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

MTCanuk wrote:

Enjoy your Friday, all!  

Glad you had a successful trip to Helena! Enjoy your walk!
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:43 am
Good morning cherries. Typical Friday here. Our contractors got to stopping point a little early yesterday so they were done by 4:30pm. They cleaned up really well and will be back Monday morning. They have a funeral to go to today. You know the pups are happy to have their freedom back!

Yesterday was a busy work day. Already cleaned the bathrooms and went to the grocery store. Eating a quick breakfast before starting on work. Still need to sweep/mop the floors.

I’m still chilling in bed and you are an hour behind me and already have accomplished so much!
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

Sue2024 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:51 am
It’s on the cool side over here as well.  Not quite as cool as yesterday, though.  Maybe we will be back into the low 70’s next week.

I may or may not try to scrap; depends on how I feel/the dog (nearly 16 year old beagle), etc. 

I think we are expecting low 70’s next week, too but also lots of rain.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

Nothing much going on here plus it is supposed to rain all day. I hope to get lots of scrapping today. Tomorrow morning we have hair appointments which will probably be very sad since our stylist lost her dad on Tuesday.

Then we will watch our granddaughter, Paige graduation from Ole’ Miss tomorrow afternoon.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1363

Post by VickiR »

Rained all night here.  Still spitting occasionally.  Glad it held off and DGD's chorus got to sing at the ball game last night.  Thankful I don't have to water all off my flowers today too. Much cooler and a bit breezy.  Just got my first ACOT order from the sale.  2nd one is in my cart.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:30 am
Nothing much going on here plus it is supposed to rain all day. I hope to get lots of scrapping today. Tomorrow morning we have hair appointments which will probably be very sad since our stylist lost her dad on Tuesday.

Then we will watch our granddaughter, Paige graduation from Ole’ Miss tomorrow afternoon.

Awe...that is sad. Sorry for their loss
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

VickiR wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:45 am
Rained all night here.  Still spitting occasionally.  Glad it held off and DGD's chorus got to sing at the ball game last night.  Thankful I don't have to water all off my flowers today too. Much cooler and a bit breezy.  Just got my first ACOT order from the sale.  2nd one is in my cart.

Glad they all got to sing last night.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:

Lol Barb! Out temperature dropped too! I woke up col! 😂 CRAZY weather, huh?!
I'm sorry for the rescheduling on your roof, but I'm VERY glad you'll be scrappin' today! 😊 Enjoy your day! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:

Enjoy your Friday, all!  

Hooray for sunshine, Leslee! ☺️
I hope your hip feels better!!! I hope you have a great day! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:43 am

I'm glad your contractors clean up very nice, Brandi! So many seem not to...
I hope you have good day, free of any bullocks! 😉
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sue2024 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 9:51 am

Awwww prayers for your sweet pooch! It's hard when they're at that age. Hugs to you!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:30 am

It's cute that DGD will be graduating; it's elementary school, right? 😊 Either way, they grow too quickly!!!!
Enjoy your rainy, scrappy day, Chris! Having one of those here, too! 😂
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:45 am

Hehehehe 🤣 Vicki! I'm tempted by this sale, too! 😂
I'm glad the rain held off so the kiddos could sing!!!!! 😊
Enjoy your day! 😊

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”