<br /> <br /> in Gallery Descriptions

Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5417

<br /> <br /> in Gallery Descriptions

Post by Deanna13 »

So it looks like there are still glitches in the gallery. 

All my recent layouts have <br /> <br />  thoughout the description. 
Image Image ImageImage
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2436

Re: <br /> <br /> in Gallery Descriptions

Post by joannie »

Deanna, I was just going to post that mine is doing the same thing. Also, the lines are all running together. There is suppose to be 6 separate lines in the example below. 

***May Manufacturer...&quot;C&quot;<br /> ***May 1-3-5-7 <br /> <br /> Ava playing beach volleyball.<br /> <br /> Carta Bella, yacht club, pp, stickers<br /> crochet thread<br /> bazzill cardstock
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 843

Post by ScrappyDistractions »

Yup - same here for more than a week.

BRANDON - Help :-)

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

stateless
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 335

Post by stateless »

I was just coming to post about this, and it looks like others are having the same issue. There are html tags showing in the description for line breaks and in place of various symbols like ampersands and apostrophes.

Another issue I've had is the photo not showing up for one of the layouts on my main gallery page. One of the layouts (Lesson Not Learned) shows a broken image even though the photo is there once you click it. I suspect it might be because I initially uploaded the wrong photo, then deleted that one once I got the correct one uploaded. It is probably still linking to the old one that's no longer there. Can that be corrected? I also saw a couple others like that (not mine) in the gallery over the busy NSD week.

Thanks for your help!
- Valerie/stateless

Return to “Website Problems”