Problem with leaving reviews

Moderator: ACOT Employee

simplescrap
Cherry Tart

Problem with leaving reviews

Post by simplescrap »

I have been leaving reviews which disappeared and now aren't working at all. I leave a review and nothing shows up.
I am logged in. I have emailed twice and no response. Hoping someone can help me figure out what is going on.
Thank you
Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 672

Re: Problem with leaving reviews

Post by Aztam »

Did you mark the stars? It won’t go through if you don’t do that part.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
mizz_kitty21
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 91

Post by mizz_kitty21 »

When I started here, I had a heck of a time hitting the “submit” button. I had so many times where I hit the cancel button instead. 
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette
simplescrap
Cherry Tart

Post by simplescrap »

Marked the stars, sure I am hitting submit.  It is weird that some appeared but I didn’t get cherry points, then disappeared.  
simplescrap
Cherry Tart

Post by simplescrap »

I get the ‘thanks for the feedback” notice everytime, but they just don’t show up anymore.  
Tam I Am
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 25

Post by Tam I Am »

simplescrap wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:48 am
I get the ‘thanks for the feedback” notice everytime, but they just don’t show up anymore.  

If I go to your profile and click on the link for your product reviews I see 9 for the 9th. Is this correct?
I don't think they show up on the actual product page anymore but you can still submit reviews and get points.
I don't think you can tag people on this board but maybe a DM will help?
https://www.acherryontop.com/bio/10600782
Brandon Singer
Site Admin
Gallery: 62

Post by Brandon Singer »

I'm looking into this problem..
-Echo
LydiasPost
Cherry Picker

Post by LydiasPost »

My newer reviews do not show up either. The old system was much better. 
simplescrap
Cherry Tart

Post by simplescrap »

echo wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:44 pm
I'm looking into this problem..

Thank you
simplescrap
Cherry Tart

Post by simplescrap »

TamIAm wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:35 pm
simplescrap wrote:

If I go to your profile and click on the link for your product reviews I see 9 for the 9th. Is this correct?
I don't think they show up on the actual product page anymore but you can still submit reviews and get points.

None of mine are appearing on my end and there was a lot more than nine. I didn't get any cherry points for any of them.
Several items I should be the only review what can you see my reviews on? This is just so weird.
Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 672

Post by Aztam »

With Brandon on it, it will be taken care of soon.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
Tam I Am
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 25

Post by Tam I Am »

simplescrap wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:51 pm
TamIAm wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:35 pm
simplescrap wrote:

None of mine are appearing on my end and there was a lot more than nine. I didn't get any cherry points for any of them.
Several items I should be the only review what can you see my reviews on? This is just so weird.
It doesn't link to the products so I don't know.
Sue2024
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by Sue2024 »

Thankfully I saw this post!  Was going to leave my reviews today, and will be keeping an eye on this.  
simplescrap
Cherry Tart

Post by simplescrap »

Still not working.  Anyone else having this problem?
Matt Kent
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 4

Post by Matt Kent »

Hi all, a little while back we switched over our product reviews to a new system - you may have gotten an email from or seen reference to Shopper Approved. Using their service makes our company reviews and our product reviews more authoritative and they can be displayed in search results on Google, among other things. It also makes them a little easier to review and manage for us.

As you all have noticed, we're displaying the Shopper Approved reviews on product pages now, but we still have a few places where you can enter a review into the old system. Brandon is working on getting this updated and switched over fully, but in the meantime, if you want a review to appear on the product page, the best way is to leave it there directly (go to the product page and tap the "Write a Review" button), or to respond to the survey request email that you get after your order is delivered. 

It is our intention to copy over any new reviews that were left in the old system during this transition period, so they should all eventually show up. Sorry for all the confusion!
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

matt wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:17 pm
Hi all, a little while back we switched over our product reviews to a new system - you may have gotten an email from or seen reference to Shopper Approved. Using their service makes our company reviews and our product reviews more authoritative and they can be displayed in search results on Google, among other things. It also makes them a little easier to review and manage for us.

As you all have noticed, we're displaying the Shopper Approved reviews on product pages now, but we still have a few places where you can enter a review into the old system. Brandon is working on getting this updated and switched over fully, but in the meantime, if you want a review to appear on the product page, the best way is to leave it there directly (go to the product page and tap the "Write a Review" button), or to respond to the survey request email that you get after your order is delivered. 

It is our intention to copy over any new reviews that were left in the old system during this transition period, so they should all eventually show up. Sorry for all the confusion!

Thanks so much for the explanation, Matt!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

simplescrap
Cherry Tart

Post by simplescrap »

matt wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:17 pm

Matt,
Why are points not showing up for leaving reviews then?  I have been going directly to product page after opening my orders, clicking on the individual items and they don’t show up and I am not receiving any points.  I left about 50 one day, they showed up the next day, but now they are all gone.  I never received any points.  
Matt Kent
ACOT Employee

Post by Matt Kent »

simplescrap wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:39 pm
Matt,
Why are points not showing up for leaving reviews then?  I have been going directly to product page after opening my orders, clicking on the individual items and they don’t show up and I am not receiving any points.  I left about 50 one day, they showed up the next day, but now they are all gone.  I never received any points.   
You should still be getting points if you're leaving reviews in the old system (from your account page, for example). If that's where you did it and you didn't get points, let me know and we can look into it further. Any reviews left via the product page or the survey email don't currently get points, unfortunately. That's one of the technical issues we're trying to figure out before we can fully move over.
simplescrap
Cherry Tart

Post by simplescrap »

matt wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:32 pm
simplescrap wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:39 pm
Matt,
You should still be getting points if you're leaving reviews in the old system (from your account page, for example). If that's where you did it and you didn't get points, let me know and we can look into it further. Any reviews left via the product page or the survey email don't currently get points, unfortunately. That's one of the technical issues we're trying to figure out before we can fully move over.

The way I leave reviews is by going to my account history, opening up my orders, clicking on a product and then leave a review. Nothing is showing up, despite the fact it did for 2 days (but I didn't get cherry points which is when I emailed) . After I sent the email all my reviews disappeared and now nothing happens when i leave reviews. I have tried on my android phone, iPad and computer.
Matt Kent
ACOT Employee

Post by Matt Kent »

simplescrap wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:16 pm
The way I leave reviews is by going to my account history, opening up my orders, clicking on a product and then leave a review. Nothing is showing up, despite the fact it did for 2 days (but I didn't get cherry points which is when I emailed) . After I sent the email all my reviews disappeared and now nothing happens when i leave reviews. I have tried on my android phone, iPad and computer.
Hmm, that should be working still. Let me have Brandon take a look and we'll see what we can figure out. Sorry for the trouble.

Return to “Suggestions”