Christmas tag swap--2014

Moderator: ACOT Employee

SherrieLynne
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 552

Re: Christmas tag swap--2014

Post by SherrieLynne »

My tags came today too. I Love them. Everyone did such an awesome job.
lesmitch
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 172

Post by lesmitch »

I received my tags today.  Wow ladies they are awesome!  
thanks all

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Mine was the snowman and the blue tag with the penguin. I loved them all too! Amazing job girls!! I hope we can do this again next year. You all got them super fast. I just mailed them on Saturday.
ImageImage 

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Post by Shutterbug »

Mine was the embossed snowflake and the  teddy bear Christmas tags. Nothing as  beautiful as everyone else did.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
Shutterbug
Cherry Addict

Post by Shutterbug »

I hope everyone sees this post... 

I am not sure how many of you know that my Husband is almost totally blind

Last night my Dh and I looked at them. He was amazed at how beautiful and tactile they were. He could feel them and  knew what most of them looked like or feel the textures.. He was so excited and amazed. I just wanted to let you all know that he was very impressed and excited to be able to see them and enjoy them. Thanks for the beautiful work ladies. You made his night!  Mine too because of your talents.

Thanks again Janet for hosting.
Kimber
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Shutterbug wrote:I hope everyone sees this post... 

Last night my Dh and I looked at them. He was amazed at how beautiful and tactile they were. He could feel them and  knew what most of them looked like or feel the textures.. He was so excited and amazed. I just wanted to let you all know that he was very impressed and excited to be able to see them and enjoy them. Thanks for the beautiful work ladies. You made his night!  Mine too because of your talents.

So glad to hear that your DH enjoyed the tags!  I haven't gotten mine yet . . . maybe today, I hope!  I don't have any gifts wrapped yet, but maybe by the time I get some done, I'll have the pretty tags to put on them!
Kim

Image Image  
lmcgill
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 118

Post by lmcgill »

I enjoyed doing the tags and can't wait to get to them.  I need to get to my PO box.  But knowing how much they meant to your husband made doing them so special. 

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Post by blbabe1234 »

mine were the red tag with the torn "snow" and 3 little christmas trees and the circle scallop one with the stamped sentiment "Christmas is on its Way!"
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 276

Post by MacSarah »

Mine were waiting for me when I got home. I sure am glad we are not voting on favorites because I could never pick. I love them all.

I made the singing snowman and the branch with the vellum and sequins.
~Sarah~
Shutterbug
Cherry Addict

Post by Shutterbug »

lmcgill wrote:

I enjoyed doing the tags and can't wait to get to them.  I need to get to my PO box.  But knowing how much they meant to your husband made doing them so special. 

Thanks So much.  We enjoy so much here at our house that I Know I have  taken for granted.  After starting to lose my own vision.  I can only image. Not Knowing there are m's on every m & m;s, S, on skittles. What a pepsi logo looks like. My DH has a little vision and we always look for the big Semi Trucks for him to get close to as they are parked to check out the logs.
Kimber
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Gorgeous tags!! I love each and every one!  I can't wait to wrap up some presents to put the tags on them.  Then again, I might save them for some scrapbook layouts  . . . But my daughters looked through them, too, and they will want to put them on presents to share them with others . . . such Christmas spirit, when Mommy wants to hoard them for herself, lol!
Kim

Image Image  
Shutterbug
Cherry Addict

Post by Shutterbug »

average_kim wrote:Gorgeous tags!! I love each and every one!  I can't wait to wrap up some presents to put the tags on them.  Then again, I might save them for some scrapbook layouts  . . . But my daughters looked through them, too, and they will want to put them on presents to share them with others . . . such Christmas spirit, when Mommy wants to hoard them for herself, lol!

I love the spirit of giving your daughters have. Great example. Maybe next year we will have to make 2 of each. per person. One to keep and one to give away.Image
Kimber
SherrieLynne
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 552

Post by SherrieLynne »

My tags were the ones embossed in gold that said Merry Christmas one had a poinsettia in the corner the other had a shiny green border.
Everyone did such an awesome job. I can't wait til next year.
Craftyshannon
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 444

Post by Craftyshannon »

I just received mine and I love them!! Great job everyone. I'm so impressed with the talent! These are mine: http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/use ... or-swap%29
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Girls please let me know if you do not get your tags by Friday. I made  a mistake and sent two sets to Kim. As soon as we know who they belong to Kim is going to mail them to her and I will send her the postage for it. If you could all post your state it would help narrow it down cause I have the receipt from the PO with where they are going. So sorry!!
ImageImage 

scrapsteph
Cherry Berry
Gallery: 425

Post by scrapsteph »

These tags are amazing!  Thanks everyone for your hard word.

I made the gingerbread man and the Christmas tree made with triangular scraps.

Stephanie

karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

I received my package on Monday.

My tags are the stocking and the holly - both on Kraft paper.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper
Craftyshannon
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 444

Post by Craftyshannon »

I received mine- new York
lmcgill
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 118

Post by lmcgill »

Mine were at the PO on Monday but I wasn't able to get them until yesterday.  They are all wonderful, so many great ideas!  Thank you everyone!
I made the blue tag with snowflakes and the red ornament.
lesmitch
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 172

Post by lesmitch »

I made the one with the Truck with presents and the one that was inked and stamped with a deer
 ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Swap Talk”