April 30-May 2
Forum rules
April 30-May 2
MamaK321
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1010

Re: Win a Cricut Gypsy

Post by MamaK321 »

btt! comeon girls, get those videos in!! I wanna see the crop aftermath and all those geougous layouts. Heck, take a video of your family complaining about how they missed you all crop long ;) LOL! this is such an EASY requirement to win a gypsy!!
Image Image
scraptag
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 567

Post by scraptag »

Hey MamaK I think I'm just taking a little breather here, but I'm totally going to do this. Your video was pure inspiration. Things are starting to roll around in my head, and I should be able to start my video in a day or so. (hmm...wonder if I can edit it in idvd???, because I'm thinking of doing a couple of clips and rolling them together.
MamaK321
Cherry Addict

Post by MamaK321 »

I recently used Windows Movie Maker (I think it came with my pc) and it's AWESOME! i've tried using other programs and spent too many frustrating hours with videos. But Windows Movie Maker was a breeze to use and had some cool effects too!
Image Image
scraptag
Cherry Cola

Post by scraptag »

MamaK321 wrote:I recently used Windows Movie Maker (I think it came with my pc) and it's AWESOME! i've tried using other programs and spent too many frustrating hours with videos. But Windows Movie Maker was a breeze to use and had some cool effects too!

hmmm. good to know.
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

MamaK321 wrote:hey! hey! hey! I just uploaded the first VIDEO!! Check my bad self out :-D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdifmdsXslc

You are so stinking cute! I don't need a gypsy, so I will the videos to those that do. :)
immom2anc
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 264

Post by immom2anc »

I'd love to enter, but I have no use for a Gypsy... No cricut here. Hoping for a Silhouette by the fall though! Good luck to those who enter!! :) Do us proud Cherries.
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image
MamaK321
Cherry Addict

Post by MamaK321 »

even if YOU don't need the Gypsy personally... think of the AWESOME gift it would make for a friend or family member who does have a Cricut?! Hmmmmm :winkb: and then like I said in my own video, I don't own a Cricut but heck, if I was to win a Gypsy it'd sure be a good reason to ask for one for Christmas this year :winkb: :winkb:
Image Image
scraptag
Cherry Cola

Post by scraptag »

Okay, here it is. Here's my video. I hope you like it! Youtube video

Why do I deserve a Cricut Gypsy? Well, It took me all day to learn how to use imovie so I could make the video!!! It was fun to learn, but....well my hubby has been kinda needy since his shoulder surgery yesterday, and it was just hard to find a minute to myself....
But I di-gress. I think the question was 'why do I DESERVE the Cricut Gypsy. Seriously, do any of us really deserve it?? I mean, what can I possibly do to DESERVE it. (OR maybe it's...what don't I do to deserve it?) But I do need it. My wonderful hubby bought me the Expression for Christmas and I've been having such fun with it. I was even able to make that beautiful flower that Juliana taught at the crop, because of my Expression. And I have a Mac, so I can't get Design Studio, and the Gypsy would be sooo much better, because those welding titles would just be amazing on my layouts. Anyways, I hope you pick me. And I hope you like the video.

p.s. I put it on my Face book too, for the extra coverage!

oh, and just so everything is done exactly the way you stated for the contest....My name is Teri, I live in So. Cal and I have two kids and a hubby. I am a sahm right now, but I'm looking for a part time accounting job, so I don't have to take my work home with me. I enjoy the outdoors when I'm not at home on my computer entering contests at ACOT!
Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 151

Post by Ashjoy »

OK, here was me and my messy scrap space. I couldn't remember what a juke box was, but hope you all laugh with me:) Thanks for another chance to win an awesome prize!

Here is My video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcmnnh5rMXo
Joyce 

maryplus5
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 93

Post by maryplus5 »

Hi Everyone....
I just wanted to say thanks again! I hope I win the Gypsy! I have 5 kids and I am always on the go! I would love to be able to design my pages and projects while I am waiting to pick up someone or while I am sitting at all the various sporting events I sit thru. I started with the Original Cricut..then I got the Expression. The Gypsy has been on my wish list for a long time!

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVwZjjMUCOM
heidi
Site Admin
Gallery: 502

Re: Win a Cricut Gypsy *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

Post by heidi »

Congrats Scraptag!
Kara
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 69

Post by Kara »

yay girl!!!!
Image \ ImageImage
bellaconsmom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 237

Post by bellaconsmom »

Congrats, Teri!

scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

WTG scraptag
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
JeanG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 5

Post by JeanG »

Congratulations, Teri!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.
immom2anc
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 264

Post by immom2anc »

Congrats Teri!! How awesome for you. And your vid kicked butt!
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

Congratulations! What an awesome win!!!

Image Image Image Image

scraptag
Cherry Cola

Post by scraptag »

omg! I AM SOO HAPPY! (and doesn't my voice sound funny on the video???) :P

This is truely the best prize I have ever won! And I'm so thankful for ACOT for sponsoring this. I have been dancing around all day, and it's only 9:30am here! I hope I can get some work done today.

I showed the video to my dd yesterday and she made fun of me the whole time (but she's 14, so that's just part of her personality!) Then she said. good job mom. aw! I love her. Can you tell I'm on cloud 9! I just keep babling on and on, and I can't even spell and don't care enough to try and fix it!

AND THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE CONGRATS! And great job to the 2 other ladies. It takes guts to put your face on Youtube after the age of 25! We didn't grow up with this stuff.
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

COngrats Teri!!! Awesome win!

Lynda
Sandi0805
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2310

Post by Sandi0805 »