*WINNER* Flasher's "All right, Mr. Demille . . . " Challenge

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

ScrapyCandy
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

Re: Flasher's "All right, Mr. Demille . . . " Challenge

Post by ScrapyCandy »

Vacation to South Africa, hanging out with the elephants at Kruger National Park (still working on the album)
Scrapycandy
mandylee
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 399

Post by mandylee »

I am still working on photos from a family reunion in 2022. I tried to take pics of every relative. Here is a close up of my poor cousin, Michael, who had the flu during this reunion. He stuck it out like a trouper though

TFL, MANDY
Sreidy
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 22

Post by Sreidy »

Up close photo of the important prom details--the corsages and the shoes! Thanks for a fun challenge!
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

Birgit55 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 5:20 pm
Here's my entry for this challenge:
ImageImage
Boy . . . that close up of the bee on the flower is just awesome!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

SandyK1967 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 5:25 pm
I KNEW what pic I was gonna use when I read the challenge! My great niece Gwen. Boy am I glad, I just got the picture in yesterday.

Look at that adorable face!  Love all those fun colors!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

aheatfan wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:22 pm
Love your example and that sweet smile. This picture immediately came to mind when you posted this challenge. My son does not like this picture at all but I love it.  I have been wanting to scrap this for years and this was the perfect challenge to finally get it done. 

I think it's a great photo!  Love all the different patterns and the touches of black!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Scrapqueen141 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 9:26 pm

This is a great design!  I love all those fun squares!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

mizz_kitty21 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 7:47 am
Close-up picture is of my sweet wife, when she was baby.

This is so sweet!  I love the design and all of those adorable embellies!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Trek wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 9:14 am
Working on my December Daily journal
This is a great entry for your journal!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

jcsmaestra wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 9:55 am
Gorgeous card!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 6:27 pm
here is my layout

That cluster of embellies and ephemera at the bottom of the photo is gorgeous!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

shortonideas wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 7:50 pm
Gorgeous title work!  I love your grouping of envelopes and embellies!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:24 am
As close as I am going to get, lol

Love the torn paper and that bamboo frame!  He's a handsome boy!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

MerryScraps67 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 3:00 pm
Simply adorable!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pm
Here's mine:

Your washi strips look great!  Should I even bother to mention those pink alphas are the bomb?

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Nana01 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:17 pm
Here is mine. Thanks for the challenge. 

She's precious!  And, that paper is gorgeous!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Scrappygirl64 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:49 pm
Scrappygirl64 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:43 pm
Here is my take in the challenge. I don't know how to put my photos on the message board posts.

https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/edit/321472
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/edit/321472 

This is beautiful!  Love the pretty flowers and the torn paper edges!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

pawprints wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 10:22 am
My sweet JJ this past Christmas.

Look at her!  I love this layout!  I love all the scattered Doodlebug yummies!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

Breauxlabs wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:24 am
So fun!

Super cute! Love the colors!

Flasher
Cherry Crush

Post by Flasher »

silvia2 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 1:38 pm
Mini canvas Please let m know if this doesn’t count as a “close-up”.

What an awesome Halloween creation!

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”